Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Swelling Near Bellybutton
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
What's to be expected? Might this old time vinegar soak remedy take the swelling from my sprained wrist?
You said it was normal to have facial swelling after a cortisone shot. How long until the swelling goes away? Also do you have any home remedy suggestions to help?
I have a 4 day swelling under my eyelids and it keeps growing some bumps looking like small ant bites, what should I do for remedy?
KIND OF SWELLING ': IS THE SWELLING FROM A DISC? FROM BONE ?FROMMUSCLE? DEEP LYMPH NODE? DISCUSS IT WITH THE ORDERING DOCTOR ...Read more
Had a tooth filling 8 hours ago, now have a constant intense pain & severe swelling in the area. Never experienced this with filling before. Remedy?
Venous insufficiency: The most common cause is non-functioning valves in the leg veins. This allows back flow of blood and body fluids seeping into the tissues. There are other causes involving the heart, kidneys, liver. Get checked out by your internist. The remedy is compression stockings, elevation of the legs, surgical intervention by a vascular specialist, diet modification. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for penis swelling
- Remedies for painful swelling at vaginal opening
- Home remedies for knee pain and swelling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for swelling feet kidney failure
- Remedies for itchy red bellybutton
- Home remedies for throat swelling
- Remedies for white spots on bellybutton
- Remedies for swelling near armpit