Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Spermatogenesis
Hormones: Virtually all men produce sperm naturally after puberty starts. Hormones rarely help men who have poor sperm quality because they do not have a hormone deficiency. Some men have a hormone deficiency and they can begin producing normal sperm with hormone treatment. The method of giving the hormones requires experience and training so find a specialist for this problem. Best wishes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
After how long should spermatogenesis be normal after vacicocele operation and how does smoking affect it?
Sperm p varix surg: Typical transit time in the epididymis is 78-82 days: most physicians recommend a waiting/recovery period of at least 3 months after varicocele ligation. And "yes, " smoking affects sperm quality, and should be discontinued indefinitely by couples attempting fertility. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Here are some...: It's hard to say which one stimulates which; oftentimes multiple factors are interacting to make a organ properly although one of the involved factors may play a major role for its overall functions. For sperm formation, FSH (follicule-stimulating hormone) is the key one but conjunction with healthy testicular tissue and LH as well as testosterone. More? Ask your Dr., preferably urologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for sebopsoriasis
- Home remedies for gengivitis
- Home remedy for stomach ace
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for acne holes on face
- What are the safest home remedies for loose vagina?
- Home remedies for black stool
- Remedies for tight throat feeling
- Talk to a urologist online for free