Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Small Bumps On Face Or Neck
Dermatology or pediatrition only please. 5 wk old baby redness and small tiny bumps on face and a little on neck. Acne? What else? Treatment?
Small skin color bumps on face that is not acne. What are they and how to get rid of them? No remedy will get rid of them! are they 'oil bumps?'
See derm: See your dermatologist for the answer.Get a more detailed answer ›
Ten month baby have bumps on face neck hand and under their feet what do they have? My baby ten month
Many possibilities: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Bumps on face, neck, chest, back, smells, burns, itchy what causes this? No swelling, pull crystal, hard core out
6 yr old son has skin colored pimple sized bumps on face and neck. No itching or any other discomfort. Maybe 25 total bumps. Been there for months.?
Molluscum: This is likely molluscum contagiosum, a viral infection of the skin. Once the immune system starts attacking the virus, they may inflame, and appear to be infected, but this is actually a good sign, and they disappear in a few months after this occurs. It can be frustrating for parents, as I have seen mc last for a couple of years. There are many treatments available, though. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for small bumps on face or neck
- What is the best treatment for small bumps on face or neck?
- Small bumps on face or neck
- Small red itchy bumps on face chest neck and back
- Home remedies for red spots on face or chest that blanch
- What are some home remedies to get rid of bumps or acne on the face?
- Small itchy bumps on face and neck
- Small white bumps on face and neck
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free