Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Sensitivity To Light
I have chronic eye pain especially at night aggravated by sensitivity to light. Don't want to open eyes What could be the reason what treatment ?
Eye pain at night: Can be caused by: corneal dehydration and recurrent epithelial erosion, dilated pupils increase in eye pressure due to narrow angles, trachoma etc.. Patients with sleep apnea and especially using a CPAP device may experience ocular surface drying from air or even compression from the mask. So, lots of possible causes. I recommend eye exam by ophthalmologist. . ...Read more
Phono-photofobia: The transmission of pain impulses from activated peripheral sensory nerves to second-order neurons in trigeminal brain stem nuclei and upper cervical cord may cause sensitization of second-order neurons. Not only can this intensify the pain, it may also increase sensitivity to convergent sensory stimuli such as light (photophobia) and sound (phonophobia). ...Read more
Headaches, dizzyness, sensitivity to light. Is there any medication i can take to relieve my symptoms?
Check diet &visit MD: Constant dream state can be due to: dehydration, gluten/diet sensitivities, hormonal imbalance, early diabetes/eating too many carbohydrates: see MD for exam & possible basic blood work. Light sensitivity can be due to: needing new glasses, dry eye, inflammation in eye (iritis/iritis): see eyeMD. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for pupil dilation in response to light
- Remedies for sensitivity to smells
- What is the best treatment for sensitivity to light?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stopping a period for a day
- Why do individuals experience sensitivity to bright light after cataract surgery?
- Home remedy for periods to get immediately
- Home remedies for light periods
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free