Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Rash On Back
Keratosis pilaris: is a common skin condition that causes rough patches and small, acne-like bumps, on the arms, thighs, cheeks and buttocks. These bumps do no generally scar unless they are traumatized by excessive scratching. Dark spots that may remain after resolution or treatments usually fade on their own over time. ...Read more
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Eruptin on the skin : Located on the back.Get a more detailed answer ›
CK test 8/11 was 790, just took CK test 8/13 and it lowered to 480 allthough still out of norm range. How worried should I be?
Rash on back related?
I have had a rash on back ofthigh for a month now. It is small red areas that feel dry and can itch and it has not gone down. A newer 1 has blistered ?
Keratosis Pilaris: The most common cause of rash on the backs of the arm is keratosis pilaris. It is found in 50% of the population and presents as fine bumps with surrounding redness. It can also be seen on the sides of face as well as thighs. There are no great treatment options. I would recommend seeing a dermatologist if you want to have a definitive diagnosis. Other causes could be eczema or tinea versicolor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itching rash on left side of stomach and back for about a week
- Home remedies for rash on groin
- Home remedies for heat rash on face
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for rash on face
- Home remedies for rash on arms or legs
- Remedies for white spots on back of neck
- Home remedies for painful red rash on sun exposed areas
- Talk to a dermatologist online