Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Numbness In Feet
Water in feet due to nerves damage which can cause numbness in feet and imbalance. What is the remedy?
Shoes: Check your workout shoes to make sure they are not worn out, and they provide adequate arch support for your foot type. Athletic shoes have a life cycle of about 400-500 miles on average. Also make sure that if you have increased your activity or intensity of it, you have not done so too quickly. Make sure your shoes fit well. If the numbness persists, seek attention of a podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: There are numerous reasons for numbness in feet. If its both feet it could be a result of neuropathy, which can be caused by diabetes, vitamin b-12 deficiency, alcoholism to name a few. If it's in one foot it can be a result of a neuroma or possibly coming from your lower back. Frostbite can cause numbness, but is usually restricted to the digit or digits which had the frostbite. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I'm starting to have numbness in feet and having bowels problems and have back problem what should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedy for numbness in feet
- For a diabetic what can numbness and tingling in the feet mean
- Remedies for burning sensations in hands and feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- At home remedies for numbness in the leg and foot
- Herbal treatment for numbness in feet
- Reason for numbness in feet
- What is the best treatment for numbness in feet?
- Talk to a neurologist online