Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Monobrow
Probably Not: Shaving a unibrow will not necessarily make it grow back thicker. ...Read more
Would my monobrow (unibrow) grow back thicker if I cut it with a pair of scissors and not shave it?
No: If one could make hair grow back thicker by shaving, i'd be shaving my head twice a day. You'd do well to have an aesthetically oriented plucking regime: never move the inner end of the eyebrow outside of a vertical line thru the inner corner of the eye. Don't thin the height too much. There's alot more to it. In my opinion, it's most often done wrong especially if waxed. Male brow should be lower. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for itching
- Remedies for sebopsoriasis
- Home remedies for gengivitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fast home remedies that are good for stool softening
- Home remedies for acne holes on face
- What are the safest home remedies for loose vagina?
- Home remedies for black stool
- Talk to a dermatologist online