Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Moderate Yellow Eyes And Skin
Liver Failure: Please get to a doctor asap. It sounds like your liver is shutting down. ...Read more
Causes of yellow skin around eyes, like a black eye but color yellow. Eyes white, no yellow skin anywhere else.
Serious condition : You need to see your doctor asap it may be hepatitis a, b, c, gall bladder disease like stones and/or infection panreatitis or cancer of pancreas stomach cancer with liver metastasis cancer of liver, primary or metastatic you need a physical exam and history, blood and urine test, imaging of abdomen like ultrasound and cat scan of abdomen to make the diagnosis and treatment commonest cause is gall blad. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a stubborn friend showing sure signs of jaundice. Yellow eyes, skin, vomiting and other flu symptoms. I say go to er. Am i right?
Jaundiced?: His/her symptoms, when considered together, suggest early onset jaundice due to a liver problem, bile duct/gallbladder problem, or pancreatic disease. This can be serious, may worsen, & deserves urgent physical examination & lab testing. Please get him/her to see a doctor or to present to the emergency room. And absolutely no alcohol. Yes, you're right on the money! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Jaundice: This is the buildup of bile pigments which is the result of liver or gall bladder disease. Incomplete excretion of these pigments stains the sclera yellow. With resolution of the problem, the white of the eye will return to normal. Good idea to see your gastroenterologist or primary care doctor soon! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for severe yellow eyes and skin
- What is the best treatment for moderate yellow eyes and skin?
- Remedies for mild yellow eyes and skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treating yellow skin and eyes
- Moderate yellow eyes and skin jaundice
- Herbal treatment for severe yellow eyes and skin
- What is the best treatment for mild yellow eyes and skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online