Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Late Ovulation
I ovulate day 21- 22 of a 31-32 day cycle, have been ttc for 7 months age 36. Is there any treatment for late ovulation?
Yes!: Yes, you can try ovulation induction agents, such as clomid, or if necessary, injectable medications. See a reproductive endocrinologist (infertility specialist) for further testing and treatment options. Don't wait as fertility decreases after 35. Best of luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it a problem?: Why do u feel it needs treatment. That should not affect your ability to get pregnant. If periods are off try the pill but i guess you could artificially lengthen the luteal phase by using a Progesterone for the lat 14 days after ovulation, though it would be Progesterone not coming from the corpus luteum. Gd luc. ...Read more
Timing: The best time to try is around the time of ovulation, or best shortly before. For most this is around mid-cycle, women with irregular cycles are harder to pinpoint. Counting cycle days, following temperatures, home opk are often helpful. Do you think you have a clear idea around when you ovulate? Is that based on opk, counting days, or another method? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for late ovulation
- What is the best treatment for late ovulation?
- Home remedies for late period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for no ovulation
- Herbal treatment for late ovulation
- Remedies for very late puberty
- Remedies for late menstruation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free