Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Halo Around Lights
Many possibilities: There are many possible reasons for this. See an ophthalmologist who can determine what is the cause in your particular case. ...Read more
Need better Rx: First I am goung to assume these contacts are not bifocal cl's. Halos whn using bifocal contacts are normal. If you see halos arouond lights, this usually means the prescription is not as accurate as it can be. Rarely halos can be caused by corneal edema from a poorly fitted contact lens. ...Read more
Bifocal CL: If you are wearing a bifocal contact lens, some halos seen round lights is "normal", or at least a limitation of the type of contact lens. If this is not the type of cl yo u wear, than the lens fit or power needs to be improved/corrected. You should not be seeing halos if your ocular health is good (no cataracts). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for halo around lights?
- Is it ok to see halos around lights when wearing contact lenses?
- Halo around lights with night driving in eye
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Remedies for rash around anus
- Halos around lights
- What causes eye pain and seeing halos around lights?
- Remedies for bruising around belly button
- Talk to a neurologist online