Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Fluid Behind Ear Drum
Negative pressure : In order for the ear to work properly air from the outside of the ear drum has to be balanced by air on the inside of the eardrum. In an intact ear drum the only way for air to get into the middle ear space is up the eustachian tube. If the eustachian tube doesn't work well the air inside the middle ear gets used up creating a negative pressure. Eventually this pressure can become so low that fluid is sucked from the lining of the middle ear space. ...Read more
See a doctor: Fluid behind the eardrum is not normal. You may need decongestants, antibiotics and nasal sprays. Sometimes this is a sign of something going on in the nose or sinuses as well. This should be checked by a doctor. ...Read more
Diag. As fluid behind ear drum without infection. How can I aid in draining fluid and avoiding an infection? Normally so painful?
Had fluid behind ear drum for over a year now its so bad that i have pressure between my ear and sinuses causing right side of my head to hurt?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for fluid behind ear drum?
- Herbal treatment for fluid behind ear drum
- Home remedies for fluid behind the ear
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Remove fluid behind ear drum
- I have fluid behind my ear drum
- Home remedies for ear fluid removal
- Home remedies for red ear drum
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free