Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Fever And Chills
Sore throat. Fever. Chest/throat congestion. Coughs. Stuffed nose. Chills. Body aches? What is this? Home remedies?
Chills may occur at the beginning of an infection and are usually associated with a fever. Chills are caused by rapid muscle contraction and relaxation, and are the body's way of generating heat when it feels that it is cold. Chills often predict the coming of a fever, or an increase in ...Read more
No: It is not normal to get fevers and chills during dialysis. Especially in dialysis patients you should be worried about an infection. This could be of a dialysis catheter, av graft, or any of the other common causes of infection. We usually start with a good patient history and physical exam. We also obtain blood cultures. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My inside feels really hot and I have chills while its rather hot inside could that be inside fever?
Need more info: This doesn't sound serious at first glance, but you need to see a doctor to decide if you have something more ominous based on recent history and a good physical exam. See your doctor or an urgent careMD to make sure if you are concerned, especially if your symptoms have not improved over a few days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not bad: A shower will not help cure your infection, but if it makes you feel better, by all means shower. It will not make you any worse. ...Read more
Hi, I am about 6 1/2 weeks now. While i dont have fever i do get chills everynow and then,especially while in bed.i dont get cold just the chills.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for chills and fever
- Home remedy for fever and chills
- Is it normal to have a fever and chills after starting antibiotics for a uti?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to take for fever and chills?
- Home remedies for fever and body aches
- Homeopathic remedies for cold sores and fever blisters
- A home remedy and diet for a fever
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free