Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Falling Backwards
Falling backwards is a symptom in which a person tends to fall backwards when attempting certain activities. A sensation of falling backwards may occur in some persons, without actually falling. These symptoms may be due to problems in the brain or the balance ...Read more
Falling backwards: It is the symptom.Get a more detailed answer ›
Conditioning: When you wear high heels, especially for a long time, you are basically walking on your toes. When you take the heels off, your calf has to stretch out to allow your foot to lie flat on the ground. That tension on your calf, which was contracted when you were in heels, pulls at the back of the leg and thigh, thus causing the sensation that you are being pulled backwards. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes you can.: Broken ribs are most commonly the result of blunt trauma. A simple fall can result in a broken rib or two. Most heal on their own without surgery, but it appears that multiple broken ribs that affect breathing do better when fixed with modern plate and screw devices. ...Read more
How can you break your neck falling backwards while sitting on a chair or is that just something mothers tell you?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for falling backwards?
- What causes the feeling of falling backwards?
- What is the falling backwards feeling right before you fall asleep?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Remedy falling asleep when driving
- Remedies for falling asleep while driving
- Home remedy for sperm falling from urine
- Home remedies for falling asleep while driving
- Falling backwards