Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Excessive Hunger
Father died of bronchital pneumonia.He was nbm for 5 week and they stopped antibiotics.Have they murdered him by starving him and stopping treatment?
Normal.: It's completely normal to be hungry in the morning. If it's really bothersome, i wouldn't necessarily do a bedtime snack (worry about reflux during the night). I'd make sure your dinner includes some protein and fats. These aren't metabolized as quickly as carbs and sugars, so could possibly help with excessive hunger in the morning. Good luck! ...Read more
For the past two weeks I have been having excessive hunger and very sleepy throughout the day! I've gained about 4 lbs! What could it be? I'm worried.
I'm having excessive hunger for last few weeks.Before my hunger was limited to three times a day but now wanna eat all the time. Glucose fasting 98mg%?
Need testing: There are several reasons for excessive hunger including: diabetes, hyperthyroidism, pregnancy, premenstrual syndrome, high caloric needs during exertion, and psychiatric disorders. In addition, in some patients with gastric irritation (gastritis or ulcer disease), hunger helps to reduce the discomfort. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Excessive hunger and no bowel movements
- Excessive saliva with nausea and hunger
- Excessive saliva constant hunger
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cause of excessive hunger
- Excessive hunger and fatigue
- Excessive hunger during pregnancy
- Remedies for hunger
- Talk to a general internist online for free