Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Enlarged Skull
See a doctor: Perfection is more hype than reality. Many people have asymmetrical features that can appear unusual or even " abnormal". You need to raise your concern to your doctor first. A careful review of your history with a physical exam are frequently all that's required to put your mind at ease. Your doctor can make the decision with you about imaging studies if the exam is inconclusive. ...Read more
My child was dianogsed with cranial synostosis (fused skull plates). What can I expect as far as treatment goes?
Craniosynostosis: Specific treatment for craniosynostosis will be determined by your child's physician based on: your child's age, overall health, and medical history extent of the craniosynostosis type of craniosynostosis (which sutures are involved) your child's tolerance for specific medications, procedures, or therapies However, surgery is the usual treatment. Your doctor will explain this all to you. ...Read more
My son is 17 and has a deformed skull. Is their any treatment to correct this. He suffers back, neck and head aches due to this deformity.
See Dermatologist: Psoriasis is a chronic inflammatory skin condition that may, among other areas, affect the scalp region. Depending on the severity of the psoriasis in general, and scalp psoriasis in particular, a dermatologist may use topical steroids and/or systemic therapy with medications such a Methotrexate or newer generation of medications generally referred as "biologics.". ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for enlarged skull?
- Remedies for abnormal skull shape
- Remedies for flat back of skull
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Remedies for deformed shape of skull
- Home remedies for abnormal skull shape
- Causes of remedies for burning sensation in skull
- Home remedies for deformed shape of skull
- Talk to a neurosurgeon online for free