Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Enlarged Chest Lymph Nodes
I have enlarged lymph nodes in my chest ranging from 12.9-16.3mm, and what size should I be concerned or get a biopsy.
First concern : Comes to everyone's mind is always cancer! that is why further diagnostic tests/ imaging are being done to help make a diagnosis and be more conclusive. Just wait for the results and hear from your doctor. Technology is far too advanced now, lots of treatment options are now available more than ever! good luck. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have very enlarged lymph nodes in my chest, also have been sweating to where im drenched in the morning when i wake up. Should i be worried?
Concerning...: I am assuming you have been seen by a doctor already, given the additional patient info you have given (you have had a ct scan, on antibiotics, etc.). Infection can cause your symptoms, but if no true source has been identified and you are not improving on appropriate therapy, i would be concerned for something like hodgkin lymphoma. I hope you feel better soon, if you don't, see doc. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Had an xray of the chest and upper abdominal echo for lymph nodes. If heart was enlarged, would it have showed on the xray or echo?
Very enlarged lymph nodes in neck and upper back and collarbone and chest. Why is it hard to swallow? Feels like I have thick phlegm that wont go dwn
Presented w/ chest pain and shortness of breath. Ct w/ contrast showed enlarged non-specific mediastinal & axillary lymph nodes. Should I have biopsy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal treatment for enlarged chest lymph nodes
- Remedies for enlarged cervical lymph nodes
- Enlarged lymph nodes in chest x-ray
- Home remedies for swollen lymph nodes in groin
- Remedies for swollen armpit lymph nodes
- Enlarged chest lymph nodes
- Enlarged lymph nodes chest pain
- Enlarged lymph node in neck for years
- Remedies for enlarged neck lymph nodes