Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Difficulty Breathing When Lying Down
Difficulty breathing, achy chest, coughing stuff up and muffled voice, headache, body aches and joint pain. breathing treatment barely helped at all??
Clarify? See doctor!: Ongoing problem or recent? Fever? Chest pain? Otherwise sick? Age? Other health issues? Could be anything from carrying excess weight in the midsection (make it difficult to take a deep breath while lying down), to heart failure or fluid in lungs from infection or tumor. You should definitely see a doctor to get this checked out soon. ...Read more
Not a podiatry ?: You need to talk to your family doctor or to an allergist. ...Read more
Does difficulty breathing when lying down always mean heart failure? I'm 20 years old, how likely is it for me to have heart failure? I am overweight.
OSA: I suggest with your symptoms and weight issue that you see a physician and have a sleep study to rule out obstructive sleep apnea. If you do not have a history of heart disease, or diagnosis with an echocardiogram, EKG and x-ray, I suggest that CHF would be much less likely. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have difficulty breathing when lying down. How do I tell if this is "Obstructive sleep apnea" or "Heart failure"? I do have Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Many things: Could be many things, and some of them are potentially significant health threats. See you physician asap. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for difficulty breathing when lying down
- Difficulty breathing when lying down
- Difficulty breathing when lying down with swollen tonsils
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difficulty breathing while lying down
- What is the best treatment for difficulty breathing when lying down?
- Difficulty breathing when lying in bed what might be the cause
- Difficulty maintaining erection lying down
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free