Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Delayed Menarche
No treatment needed.: Menarche is the normal time when the first menstrual period occurs. If the periods are very heavy or crampy, then sometimes birth control pills are used to help this. Painful periods are called dysmenorrhea, maybe that is what you meant? Besides birth control, nsaid's like Motrin or advil can be used. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Evaluation: First you want to make sure the delay is caused by stress, they may coincidently coexist. You may want to get psychiatric evaluation, if stress is the cause ( which certainly can be the case) then treatment with therapy with medication if indicated is very effective. Get help and good luck. ...Read more
None: Starting treatment early controls progress of disease and reduces the risk of transmitting it to others. See your doctor to plan your treatment asap. ...Read more
If chagas disease goes untreated for over a year, will it be hard to treat, will it effect you later in life after delayed treatment ?
Delayed Sleep Phase: The best treatment for delayed sleep phase is the one that works for you. Treatment includes improving sleep hygiene by maintaining a regular sleep schedule, avoiding caffeine, alcohol and tobacco and stimulating activity close to bedtime. Chronotherapy, delaying bedtime in increments, light exposure in am, and melatonin supplements are additional treatment options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Home remedies for delayed tooth eruption
- What is the best treatment for delayed menarche?
- Home remedies for delayed periods
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are home remedies for delayed sleep phase syndrome?
- Home remedies for delayed growth
- Remedies for delayed menstrual period
- Herbal remedies for delayed menstruation
- Talk to a pediatrician online