Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Chest Pain
Chest pain: What treatment chemo or radiation? If it is radiation that you had for the chest you may have some scarring of lung may cause shortness of breath and chest pain. You may have to address this problem with your oncologist if related to therapy, if not you should see a cardiologist to rule out heart problems. ...Read more
In the third month of TB treatment. Yesterday lifted heavy weight. After that
Chest pain and a bit cough started. Is it serious ? What to do ?
Male,57,diabetic, getting chest pain after 4-5 minutes of walk. pain diminishes on rest within one minute. its stable or unstable angina? treatment?
I have cough for about 4 weeks and i have antibiotic treatment for the first 2 weeks. Now still coughing with mucus(sometimes thick green)&chest pain?
Get reevaluated: Without discussing your symptoms and medical history with you, and examining you, it's not possible to give specific advice. Most acute coughs are due to a Viral Bronchitis, don't respond to antibiotics and slowly improve over 2-3 weeks. Sometimes the cough lasts longer. Persistent cough could also be due to inadequately treated pneumonia. See Dr for reevaluation. May or may not need a chest x-ray ...Read more
Chest pain after the treatment of lymphoma? Is heart attack risk higher after lymphoma treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for mild chest pain
- Remedies for chest pain at the breastbone
- Home remedies for gas chest pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Remedy for chest pain due to gas
- Home remedies for gas pain in chest
- Home remedy for chest pain due to gas
- Home remedies for chest pain on deep breaths
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free