Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Cherry Red Spots In The Back Of The Eyes
Where: Cherry red spot is a term used in the retina after the central retinal artery occlusion. If some one has this the person needs immediate medical attention by both eye doc and internal med doc. The source for emboli could be carotid or cardiac (heart). The person needs echo cardiogram and carotid doppler. ...Read more
What can I do?, medical problem, irritated eyes, nosebleed, pain in lower back, extremely itchy, red spots on skin.?
Need exam: Those are a lot of often unrelated and fairly non-specific symptoms. You're going to need an exam by your primary care physician. ...Read more
My bf woke up with these weird little red spots under both his eyes. They were a dark red and no bigger than the end of a ballpoint pen. What is this?
Can't see them over: The internet, but his doctor could if he visits him/her for an evaluation. ...Read more
I have red spots under my eyes and they seem to be scaly and bright red when nothing is done to it. What could it be and what can I do to reduce it?
My 5 year old has very small red spots all around his eyes they almost look like freckles but red !! Want can this be?
My 5 year old has very small red spots all around his eyes they almost look like freckles but red !! Want can this be, should I take his to the emergency room?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for cherry red spots in the back of the eyes?
- Herbal treatment for cherry red spots in the back of the eyes
- Cherry red spot in the back of their eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for bleeding in the back of the eye
- Red spots in the back of throat
- I have white spots in the back of my throat
- Diffuse redness in the back of the throat
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free