Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Burning Feeling In Achilles Tendon
I awaken with sharp burning pain in the posterior aspect of my ankle along my Achilles tendon for the past couple of months. Is there any home treatments that might help?
I try using a pillow to raise the back of my sore heel but it still doesn't stop the burning pain. I wonder if Achilles tendon is involved. Walk OK.
Good question: Achilles tendonopathy tends to produce an enlarged, tender tendon (particularly sore when squeezed). Also, small nerve branches supplying the heel can become irritated to cause a burning pain. One question: why are you taking clonazepam? Underlying disorder? See your doctor for exam. Details of the physical should help diagnosis, and this will help treatment. ...Read more
Ankle MRI report - ant tib tendon bowing, tendonitis in ant tib, tenosynovitis in posterior tib, mild tendonitis in Achilles'. Best treatment?
Cold compresses help: I have found that tendinitis frequently responds to application of cold compresses, particularly gel devices kept in a freezer which when applied to tendinitis will cut the inflammation down and provide comfort without the potential side effects of listed medications (which help as well but can cause considerable side effects). Such gel devices can be found in drug stores (OTC). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of remedies for burning sensation in achilles tendon
- Remedies for burning sensation in achilles tendon
- Cures for remedies for burning sensation in achilles tendon
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cures for burning sensation in achilles tendon
- Burning feeling in achilles tendon symptoms
- Home remedies for burning feeling in stomach
- Home remedies for burning feeling in the upper abdomen
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free