Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Blistering
My hands have started to peel, mostly on the palms. No pain, redness, blistering or itching. What is this is? Any over-the-counter treatment?
In regards to dental work post; front cap, topical novicaine & cement only. Resulted in fat lip and blistering - took clindamycin. Allergy? Treatment?
I have painless blisters on my foreskin.It has been there for about 10 days. Is it something serious? If so then the remedy.
Painless Blisters: Blisters on the genital area are always concerning for an std such as herpes. The blisters from herpes are often painful but not always. There are blood tests that can determine if you have been exposed. You should see a physician for further evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Remedies: Melissa officinalis or lemon balm (cream) has been shown in european studies to help expedite cold sore healing. It can reduce healing time by 1/2. Studies also show regular use can help v recurrences. Brief supplementation w lysine 1, 000mg orally 3x a day at the onset, can hasten healing. ...Read more
Can burning your gums with hot water cause small blisters on the gum? What is a good remedy and how long do they last?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for itching
- Remedies for sebopsoriasis
- Home remedies for gengivitis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fast home remedies that are good for stool softening
- Home remedies for acne holes on face
- What are the safest home remedies for loose vagina?
- Home remedies for black stool
- Talk to a dermatologist online