Doctor insights on:
Remedies For Awkward Gait
Gait is the way locomotion is achieved using our limbs. Gait is defined as "bipedal, biphasic forward propulsion of center of gravity of human body, in which there is alternate movements of different segments of the body" . Different gaits are characterized by differences in limb movement patterns, overall velocity, forces, ...Read more
I walk weird (awkward gait) and went to an orthopedic specialist who couldnt help me. Do I see neurologist?
Can gait changes lead to sesamoiditis? If so what is the best treatment? Also, are rocker bottom shoes safe for this condition?
Head injury from syncope, hostpital? About 2-3 hours ago, 33 age, male, 140lbs. Fainted hitting his head and chin on counter. Continueous headache, blurry vision, freezing like tempatures, sideways gait, his temp is 97.2 degrees ferinheit. Treatment given
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best treatment for awkward gait?
- Remedies for clumsy gait
- Home remedies for staggering gait
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for gait instability
- Home remedies for shuffling gait
- Remedies for scissors gait
- Treating a stiff-legged gait
- Awkward gait