Doctor insights on:
Relpax Side Effects
Can I cut a 20mg of relpax in half and take 10mg? my first time taking it &afraid it might make my memory worse, than what it already is,& other effec
No: Relpax has (like all mediation) many potential side effects, but that's not one of them. ...Read more
Depends.: The first issue that must be addressed is whether triptans are effective. Once that is established, your physician will determine the appropriate usage based on the specific triptan chosen. Secondly, patients that require triptans frequently as abortive care for migraines, are likely better served by transitioning to prophylactic medications to prevent the onset of migraines. ...Read more
I counsalted a doctor in thailand he prescribed Eletriptan(Relpax).this is not available in my country bangladesh.what other medicine can I try?
Friend's birthday so I want to drink moderately say 4 beers. If cause migraine can I take relpax as prescribed or is this dangerous?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nature's bounty hair and nails side effects
- Steroid shot for sinus infection side effects
- Side effects female masturbation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Garcinia cambogia extract side effects
- Side effects of serious mass weight gainer
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free