Doctor insights on:
Relationship Between Circulatory System And Digestive System In White Rat
I am 25 now. I have not good digestive system(no pain but fairly loose stool), etchy ear, fairly blocked nose(more at nights). Is there any connection?
What relationship exists between cardiovascular diseases and the circulatory system? Is it just clogging of the arteries?
No: High blood pressure can also cause the heart to work harder and result in hypertrophy (ballooning) of the heart muscle. High blood pressure is not always the result of clogging of the arteries. It can also be caused by too much fluid volume due to salt intake and by stress. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is there any relation between the blood flow in the gastrocnemius muscle and the digestive system?
How do the respiratory, circulatory and digestive systems work together to provide the energy needed for your cells to function?
I have some type of painful interference between passing blood clots during menstruation and my digestive system passing gas, is there a common cause?
About 24 Hours: Food is broken down by chewing & digestive enzymes in mouth & swallowed down esophagus to stomach where more enzymes & acid chemically break it down further. Passing into the 40 feet long small intestine where bile from the liver neutralizes acid & breaks up fats. Pancreatic enzymes break down starches. The remaining waste has water resorbed & is eliminated as stool. It takes about 24 hours. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Interaction between circulatory and digestive system
- How do the respiratory circulatory and digestive system work together?
- How do the circulatory system and the digestive system work together?
- What do the circulatory system and the respiratory system have in common?
- Interactions between the circulatory and respiratory system
- Circulatory system and digestive system working together
- Immediate effects of exercise in the digestive system and visceral vasodilation
- What do the circulatory and respiratory system have in common?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free