Doctor insights on:
Relationship Between Circulatory System And Digestive System In White Rat
Systems: The circulatory system is the system consisting of your heart and blood vessels. This system transports oxygen and nutrient to the body and waste products to the organs that eliminate them. The Digestive system is where oral intact is broken down into absorbable particles. These particles are then absorbed into the blood to be transported to the body by the circulatory system. ...Read more
How does digestive system work together with lymphatic system? The relationship between them?
GALT: A large proportion of our lymphatic system surrounds the GI tract and is called the Gut-Associated Lymphatic Tissue; it is one of our body's first line of defense against infections as there can be many harmful microbes in our GI tract. For more information see http://www.vivo.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/digestion/basics/gi_immune.html ...Read more
None.: Belly button is the scar formed after your umbilical cord was cut at birth. It has nothing to do with your digestive tract and is internally loosely connected to your liver via a ligament. ...Read more
Diseases lungs,gut: There are a great number of diseases that can attack these organ systems. This is a very complex question. You need to ask more specific questions. ...Read more
What relationship exists between cardiovascular diseases and the circulatory system? Is it just clogging of the arteries?
No: High blood pressure can also cause the heart to work harder and result in hypertrophy (ballooning) of the heart muscle. High blood pressure is not always the result of clogging of the arteries. It can also be caused by too much fluid volume due to salt intake and by stress. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am 25 now. I have not good digestive system(no pain but fairly loose stool), etchy ear, fairly blocked nose(more at nights). Is there any connection?
Is there any relation between the blood flow in the gastrocnemius muscle and the digestive system?
How do the respiratory, circulatory and digestive systems work together to provide the energy needed for your cells to function?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Interaction between circulatory and digestive system
- How do the respiratory circulatory and digestive system work together?
- How do the circulatory system and the digestive system work together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Interactions between the circulatory and respiratory system
- Circulatory system and digestive system working together
- Immediate effects of exercise in the digestive system and visceral vasodilation
- What do the circulatory and respiratory system have in common?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free