Doctor insights on:
Relationship Between Circulatory System And Digestive System In White Rat
Systems: The circulatory system is the system consisting of your heart and blood vessels. This system transports oxygen and nutrient to the body and waste products to the organs that eliminate them. The Digestive system is where oral intact is broken down into absorbable particles. These particles are then absorbed into the blood to be transported to the body by the circulatory system. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What relationship exists between cardiovascular diseases and the circulatory system? Is it just clogging of the arteries?
No: High blood pressure can also cause the heart to work harder and result in hypertrophy (ballooning) of the heart muscle. High blood pressure is not always the result of clogging of the arteries. It can also be caused by too much fluid volume due to salt intake and by stress. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I am 25 now. I have not good digestive system(no pain but fairly loose stool), etchy ear, fairly blocked nose(more at nights). Is there any connection?
Is there any relation between the blood flow in the gastrocnemius muscle and the digestive system?
How do the respiratory, circulatory and digestive systems work together to provide the energy needed for your cells to function?
I have some type of painful interference between passing blood clots during menstruation and my digestive system passing gas, is there a common cause?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Interaction between circulatory and digestive system
- How do the respiratory circulatory and digestive system work together?
- How do the circulatory system and the digestive system work together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Interactions between the circulatory and respiratory system
- Circulatory system and digestive system working together
- Immediate effects of exercise in the digestive system and visceral vasodilation
- What do the circulatory and respiratory system have in common?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free