Doctor insights on:
Get them voiding: If an infant is taking enough fluid to wet a diaper every 4-6 hrs they are hydrated. It is sometimes hard to tell, if their pee is mixed with diarrhea you must rely on their willingness to drink robustly and keep their mouth moist. Modern diapers often pull away moisture so placing square of toilet tissue in the diaper can aleart you that they peed thru it. When in doubt, check with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Germ invasion: The gut viruses are spread through saliva & end up on a variety of surfaces like door knobs or shopping carts & live for hours or days.The average adult will pass germs from their contaminated fingers to their face or mouth several times per hour. These germs invade the lining of your gut & cause symptoms.Some bacteria can enter the same way & cause the same sx. Frequent handwasing can reduce this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Gastroenteritis so BADschools may close! I was not exposed but scared I'm going to get it!! Can I STILL get it if not exposed??!! HELP!
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Recurrent gastroenteritis in adults
- How long does fatigue associated with gastroenteritis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rehydrating after stomach flu
- Difference between gastroenteritis and stomach flu
- How long does headache associated with gastroenteritis last?
- Can you get gastroenteritis twice?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free