Doctor insights on:
Rehab is an abbreviation for rehabilitation. Rehabilitation is the process of restoring one back to good physical or mental health or a useful life.
Yes: Many physical therapists are also feeling the crunch of all the under insured and super ridiculous copays. I have patients with $50 copays. Insane. Go to a therapist and see what they will charge for a home education program. You can then do the proper exercises at home. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See 1 more doctor answer
Ask: Confusing why you could just ask an attendant that question. Suspect you may have a memory and orientation problem. Call the front desk, or ask an attendant where you are and write It down, the. Post it where you can review this regularly until you remember. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Try AA: Depending on how much you have been drinking or using an addictive drug, you can stop it without medical detoxification, and begin to attend a 12 step support group each day to get you on the path to sobriety. If you have already tried this and failed multiple time then an inpatient rehab setting is the next step, and often successful. The advantage is you are away from temptation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Trimalleolar fracture rehab protocol
- Rehab exercises for a broken tibia or fibula
- Elbow rehab for a brachioradialis strain
- Recumbent or upright exercise bike for knee rehab
- How long does it take after achilles tendon surgery to begin rehab?
- Tibial plateau fracture rehab protocol
- What are good rehab exercises to do after an oblique strain?
- Acl repair meniscus rehab
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free