Doctor insights on:
Regulate Period Naturally
I'm 5 weeks late for my period and negative pregnancy test .I have pcos . What can I do to regulate periods naturally ?
Birth control: See your physician and they can prescribe birth control which regulates periods beautifully. You do not have to be sexually active to go on birth control. As far as diet make sure to eat a well balanced and healthy diet. Drink plenty of fluids about 8 glasses of water a day. Get 7-8 hours of sleep per day and regular exercise. Also take a multivitamin every morning. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to stop your period for a day naturally?
- Can folic acid help regulate my period?
- How to skip a period naturally?
- How to reduce your period flow naturally?
- Will prenatal vitamins help regulate the period
- How to regulate ovulation naturally?
- How to naturally stop your period?
- Ways to induce your period naturally
- How can i regulate my period naturally?