Doctor insights on:
Regulate Period Naturally
How can I regulate my period? It's still irregular after 3-4 years, but can I do it without medicine? I wanted to do it naturally.
"Naturally"irregular: Your periods are presently "naturally" irregular for a reason. You need to see a GYN MD to find out why and have the problem resolved. Naturally, this is "unnatural" to your way of thinking right now but necessary. ...Read more
I am 19 and never had regular periods.. I had taken nc norm e and p last weekend and got my periods. But what should be done to regulate it naturally?
MENSTRUAL PROB.: Pls. See gyne for checkup. She might put you on bcp to regulate your period. ...Read more
Birth control: See your physician and they can prescribe birth control which regulates periods beautifully. You do not have to be sexually active to go on birth control. As far as diet make sure to eat a well balanced and healthy diet. Drink plenty of fluids about 8 glasses of water a day. Get 7-8 hours of sleep per day and regular exercise. Also take a multivitamin every morning. ...Read more
Yes,but: Femilon is a combination estrogen/progesterone BCP that can be helpful in regulating your periods.With Femilon the last 7 pills of the 28 pill pack don't contain medication. Extended cycle or continuous pills may be more effective in reducing break thru bleeding. There are now 24-4 pills with only 4 days off medication and there are continuous pills with no placebos or only off every 90 days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to regulate my period?
- Vitamins to regulate period
- How to regulate irregular periods naturally?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to regulate menstrual cycle naturally?
- Natural ways to regulate your period
- Foods to eat to regulate your period
- Will prenatal vitamins help regulate the period
- How can i regulate my period naturally?