Doctor insights on:
Reduced Uterus Size
Uterus size: LisaS ~ I dont know. It depends on age, mulitparity, fibroids, other tumors etc. Here is some useful information: http://www.md-health.com/Uterus-Size.html ...Read more
IF those are mm: if those dimensions are in millimeters, that sounds like a fairly normal size. ...Read more
Sources suggest that uterus size is 7.5x4x2.5 yet others say 8x4x4cm as being normal. Why is there this large disparity? I was worried by my ap 4.4cm.
Not significant diff: The normal range is an estimate of where 75% of the population falls, so there is little difference between 4.25 and 4 cm. 4.4 cm is not a significant varrience from the normal range to get worried about. If you are concerned discuss it with your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Reduced bladder size
- Sizes of fibroids in uterus
- What is the size of the uterus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Normal size of fibroids in uterus
- Pregnancy uterus size by week
- Uterus size after birth
- Human uterus size
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free