Doctor insights on:
Reduce Redness On Face
Apple Cider Vinegar: One kind of rash that you may be able to treat with apple cider vinegar is seborrheic dermatitis. Seborrheic dermatitis is an inflammation of the scalp and surrounding skin causing crusty, scaly lesions that may be white, yellow, or red, and may or may not cause extra oil to accumulate and is caused by yeast.. Vinegar has been used to treat yeast. ...Read more
What's best way to reduce redness in face after a shower? Showering makes my rosacea flare up badly. Moisturizer seems to make worse/sustain it.
Is there any recommendation for extra dry itchy skin around eyes and face and to reduce redness, blemish on face, Tia Doctor..
Is there a way besides prescriptions to reduce the redness in my face after showering? I have rosacea & even mild showers exacerbate it. Pink to red!
See a dermatologist: See someone to help you determine what may be going on and recommend proper treatment. ...Read more
My son has been getting redness on face lately. It seems to happen when he gets hot indoors or out. Even with no rigorous activity. What could it be?
Heat makes...: ....Some people turn red. If he's not that way when he's cool, and if he's eating, drinking, peeing, pooping, and behaving normally, he is very likely fine. ...Read more
Redness on face except eyes? Sometimes people say it's like I'm wearing goggles. Why could this be so?
Make sure: It is not lupus. You need to see your doctor . ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to reduce redness on the face during a workout?
- How to reduce redness on face from acne?
- How to reduce redness on face from acne scars?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Flat red spots on face
- Red spots on my face after throwing up
- Why do i have red blotches on my face and it dry skin to?
- Red spots on face not acne
- How to reduce redness on face fast?