Doctor insights on:
Reduce Joint Swelling
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Several things: This is one of those problems where a visit to your doctor is necessary to figure out what's going on. Only after a thorough evaluation, including examination and possibly labs and other tests, can your doctor correctly diagnose you and treat you effectively. ...Read more
Many things: Joint swelling is one of the cardinal features of arthritis. Many forms of arthritis can affect the hands from non inflammatory disease such as osteoarthritis to inflammatory diseases like rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis. Many other diseases may have arthritis as part of their overall presentation - like the arthritis of inflammatory bowel disease. There are many many possibilities. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to reduce swelling in finger joints?
- Joint swelling
- Reduce acne redness and swelling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to use to reduce swelling?
- How to reduce swelling in eyelid?
- Exercises to reduce lymphdema swelling
- Reduce swelling and bruising in face
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free