Doctor insights on:
Redness Of Hands And Feet
I have itchy red swollen hands and feet. My feet are so bad I cannot walk my toes look like sausages my fingers are the same?
Have it evaluated.: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
I have red, swollen, painful hands/wrists, feet/ankles. Not sure why. I've been having an allergic reaction to something lately if it matters.?
I get very sharp heart pain that lasts about 2 seconds, not brought on by exercise, but I have red hands and feet. I have anxiety, is this bad?Thanks
16-year-old with sudden onset of burning, itching, bright red hands and feet that sometimes tingle. What could it be?
Purple/red hands and feet, look like corned beef and very cold.Feels lightheaded often especially when standing up, even when getting up Very Slowly. ?
Sympathetic tone: Your symptoms may be due to a benign condition, or it could be the result of a serious underlying problem. Seek the advice of your doctor for definitive diagnosis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red palms of hands and soles of feet
- Remedies for redness of hands and feet
- What is the best treatment for redness of hands and feet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of red hands and feet
- Herbal treatment for redness of hands and feet
- Red rash on palms of hands and soles of feet
- Red spots on bottom of feet and hands
- Talk to a dermatologist online