Doctor insights on:
Redness Of Hands And Feet
I have itchy red swollen hands and feet. My feet are so bad I cannot walk my toes look like sausages my fingers are the same?
My 3 year old granddaughter woke up this morning with red swollen hands and feet and a rash (raised bumps) all over her body. Suggestions what it is?
Toddler red peeling hands and feet (2 weeks) doctor says caused by Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) but says can't do anything about it. Is that correct? We just wait? She ok?
Have it evaluated.: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
I have red, swollen, painful hands/wrists, feet/ankles. Not sure why. I've been having an allergic reaction to something lately if it matters.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red splotches on hands and feet
- Red sores on hands and feet
- Red dots on hands and feet
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red burning hands and feet
- Red bumps on hands and feet
- Red rash on hands and feet
- Hands and feet turn red
- Talk to a dermatologist online