Doctor insights on:
Redness Associated Keratosis
Reduce inflamm: Kp is a common skin condition worsened when the skin is dry. Moisturize with products containing Lactic Acid or urea. These are keratolytics that will exfoliate and hydrate. Don't pick as it will make kp worse. For the redness, a short course of otc Hydrocortisone 2-3 times a day (not longer than 2 weeks or can damage the skin) can help. ...Read more
Moisturizer: Try using a skin moisturizer such as coconut oil. ...Read more
Steroid: Steroid creams.Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
Moisturizer: A good moisturizer like coconut oil.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can cocoa butter be used to smoothen and take away the redness of keratosis pilaris on the cheeks?
See: See your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. This would be better so you can get started on the best treatment for you. ...Read more
Nothing: The redness would eventually go away, but it takes a long while. ...Read more
Redness from keratosis pilaris - i don't care about the bumps, it's just my cheeks and forearms and thighs are so red. Is there a way to get rid of it?
Try moisturizer: Try a good moisturizer like coconut oil or talk to your dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to reduce the redness associated with keratosis pilaris?
- Keratosis pilaris redness treatment
- Keratosis pilaris redness
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are red bumps that are not itchy and can be associated with jacuzzis?
- Tissue type associated with red bone marrow
- Large red bumps face and chin associated with fever sinus infection
- How long does red ear drum associated with roseola last?
- Talk to a dermatologist online