Doctor insights on:
Red Wine Vinegar Detox
Not really: First, drinking large amounts of vinegar can lead to possibly severe kidney damage, so do not drink more than what you would put on a salad or in a recipe at one time. As a small about as a dietary supplement, it has been hypothesized that vinegar supplements can burn endogenous stores of fats, but it does not. It may be healthy in small amounts and break up undigested fats, but does not burn fat. ...Read more
Neither: Neither work to treat warts.Get a more detailed answer ›
Usually ok: Look at it, smell it?Get a more detailed answer ›
Is red wine vinegar and white wine vinegar safe to eat in salad dressing (and other foods) during pregnancy ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you use red wine vinegar to detox?
- Red wine vinegar uses
- Benefits of red wine vinegar
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Benefits of drinking red wine vinegar
- Benefits of raw red wine vinegar
- Is red wine vinegar good for you?
- Red wine vinegar for weight loss
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free