Doctor insights on:
Red Wine Cause Diarrhea
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
Drinking red wine and mixing it with red bull . Is this dangerous? My sister drinks 5 or 6 glasses a day. Will this cause diarrahea?
Can red wine trigger a migraine? Is it possible for red wine to trigger migraines more than white wine? What would be the cause of this?
Yes: The sulfites in the wine may be a trigger for some people. ...Read more
Does red wine cause migraines? I get migraines about once a month and have noticed that i've gotten a migraine twice after drinking red wine the night before. Could this be why i'm getting the migraine?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can red wine cause diarrhea?
- Does red wine cause diarrhea?
- Does red wine cause constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does red wine cause dark stools?
- Diarrhea after drinking red wine
- Does wine cause diarrhea?
- Red wine gives me diarrhea
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free