Doctor insights on:
Red Wine Cause Diarrhea
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
Drinking red wine and mixing it with red bull . Is this dangerous? My sister drinks 5 or 6 glasses a day. Will this cause diarrahea?
Can red wine trigger a migraine? Is it possible for red wine to trigger migraines more than white wine? What would be the cause of this?
Yes: The sulfites in the wine may be a trigger for some people. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does red wine cause diarrhea?
- Can red wine cause diarrhea?
- Red wine allergy diarrhea
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can wine cause diarrhea?
- Wine causes diarrhea
- Does wine cause diarrhea?
- Red wine gives me diarrhea
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free