Doctor insights on:
Red Spots On Skin Not Itchy Or Raised
What can I do?, medical problem, irritated eyes, nosebleed, pain in lower back, extremely itchy, red spots on skin.?
2 red spots, 1 on each fore arm, not itchy, painless, clears when the skin is pulled/stretched, not pimple like, dry, flat, slightly raised, HIV rash?
Red Spots: Heat, fungus, parasites, bacteria and virus can cause red blotches to appear on your arm. Rosacea, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, eczema and shingles can cause large red patches of skin to appear and become itchy and uncomfortable, hives, cellulitis and insect bites can create red splotches of skin that become irritated. See your doctor for a diagnosis. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Reoccurring red spots on arm. Seems to happen once a week, in the same place and they don't tend to be itchy or raised.
M/21. For months I've had light red spots all over my back. Not itchy, raised, or scaly. No change in soap or detergent at all. What could this be?
I have a rash, a lot of flat red spots that seem to meet and merge under my breasts. Spread to back and neck today. Non itchy slightly raised, what do?
I have some red spots on my scalp they are raised bumps, my scalp is greasy. My scalp is also very itchy and when I scratch I get white under my nail?
Rash (red and itchy) on breast for a couple days and now a small bruise has formed. Some raised red spots too on bottom of breast. What should I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small red raised spots on skin not itchy
- Tiny red spots on skin not itchy not raised
- Flat red spots on skin not itchy
- Red raised patch on skin not itchy
- Red spots on skin that do not itch or hurt
- Raised red dots on skin not itchy
- Tiny red spots on skin not itchy
- Dry red spots on skin not itchy
- Talk to a dermatologist online