Doctor insights on:
Red Spots On Lower Right Abdomen
I have red spots on my upper abdomen. They started between my breasts about 4 months ago and keep moving lower. They itch and itch. They arent raised.
Red spots: There are many possibilities. You should see your doctor, preferably a dermatologist for evaluation and treatment. It is not possible to diagnose them without seeing them. ...Read more
Must see: Must see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
Doctor I have this red spots on my arm then spreads to abdomen, and it causes some itching and also get worse in sunlight or heat?
Hemangiomas: These are most likely cherry angiomas or hemangiomas. These are small malformations of blood vessels. They are benign and harmless. You can tell it is a hemangioma if, when you press on it, it completely flattens out. Usually, it will plump up with blood in a second or two. ...Read more
Petechiae on abdomen/arms/upper legs. No other sxs. breast feeding 4mo old.It is small tiny red spots Some are raised not painful.no fevers md visit?
I have extremely itchy abdominal area mostly chest and back.Its been 3weeks now and getting worse, have small red spots around the area.Ththanks?
I have several red spots on my shoulders and abdominal area. They are red and they itch specially when it's hot or i'm sweating. I also have these spots around my neck and they itch and look weird. What could this be and how could be treated?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lower right abdomen spots symptoms
- Rash and red spots on the lower abdomen
- Red spots in right upper abdomen symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White spots on lower right abdomen symptoms
- Purple spots on lower right abdomen symptoms
- Causes of itchy spots on right lower abdomen
- Rash and red spots on lower left abdomen
- Red spots in lower abdomen