Doctor insights on:
Red Sore On Lower Legs Symptoms
Husband hit his lower leg about a week ago. Now there is a bump, soft to the touch & red spot/sore next to it. No other symptoms. Should he be seen?
Wait for a few days: He has a hematoma. If skin is not broken, he will be ok. ...Read more
I had a tattoo on my lower leg 8 days ago 4 days ago i noticed redness an sore but have had pins an needles down my leg an foot since. My foot is cold?
simple cause: First and foremost, infection is out. Does anyone else in your family have this, do you stand on your feet a lot, does it get better when your legs are elevated or worse as the day progresses? Look up the terms venous insufficiency or venous stasis. Stop the water pills, stop the antibiotics, and get into a good pair of 20-30mmhg compression stockings and wear them when you are up. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've been having pain & weakness in my lower legs and soreness in upper thigh. Feels as if i've been exercising all day but haven't. Any suggestions?
Need to be evaluated: Leg soreness and weakness can be from many things. Important things to rule out however are muscle disease including myositis/myopathy. Peripheral nerve problems or even spinal stenosis can cause similar leg symptoms. A good neurological physical exam is the place to start to better focus the work up. ...Read more
Help docs! i'm trying to find out what causes swollen ankles with redness around the ankle area and lower legs?
Is it possible that the shot procrit cause swelling with redness and pain in the feet, ankles and lower legs?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy red bumps on lower left leg symptoms
- Rash and red spots on lower left leg symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on lower right leg symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red sore on lower left stomach symptoms
- Itchy red spots on my lower leg symptoms
- Rash and red spots on my lower leg symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on my lower leg symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on lower legs symptoms