Doctor insights on:
Red Sore On Back Symptoms
Constant tingly legs, balance issues and vertigo, tender points on back. Symptoms have been presents for 2 years. Mri of brain clear ?
No: It is best to see an orthopedic specialist or a physiatrest if you have back symptoms. They can offer a diagnosis and suggest a curative pathway if there is one availble. Chiropractors do no diagnose, cannot cure, but simply offer a deep, sometimes satisfying but sometimes dangerous, massage. ...Read more
Been Prescribed Valium 5mg 1/1 to 1 pill every 8 to 12 hours for severe pain and muscle spasms throughout my back.Symptoms been ongoing since 10/12/13?
Big left varicocele cause pain in right testis, and also have discomfort pain above right testis, when i lye on back symptoms on both testis decrease?
Less pressure supine: Bilateral discomfort may be due to bilateral varicoceles(10%), 90% occur on left side. Dilated veins in scrotum compose varicocele.Veins from left internal spermatic vein is 8-10 centimeters longer than right. Increased pressure in the upright position causes less drainage and more pain. Fewer valves in the left spermatic vein than right.90% varicoceles ...Read more
Can chronic sinusitis with inflammation only but no mucous cause upper back symptoms that respond to nasonex or benadryl?
I have a red kind of sore on the edge of my tongue near the back, big bumps across the back and some whiteness. Cold symptoms gone. Just tongue pain.
I used Flonase and developed a very sore, red throat. I can also see a white line running down the back, will symptoms resolve w/discontinuation?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy red bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Red sore on ear lobe symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on back of the neck symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sore throat red bumps on back of throat
- Red sore on my right hip symptoms
- Sore throat and red spots on back of throat
- Rash and red spots on back of neck symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms