Doctor insights on:
Red Measles Symptoms
My baby 1.5 years has symptoms similar to measles he has been vaccinated though...Suddenly he got 102 fever and his tongue has become strawberry red?
Cold & flu symptoms then face & body red rash. Not raised flat.Don't recall a fever but did notice sweating last few nights but cool to touch.Measles?
Red spots on forehead. Baby w/cough & runny nose on/off & pinkeye-like symptoms that went away in a day. Is this measles?! Scared. Active no fever
Different viruses: Rubeola or "red measles" is caused by the rubeola virus, and usually lasts about 14 days. Although most people recover without problems, rubeola can lead to pneumonia or encephalitis. Rubella or "german measles" is caused by the rubella virus and lasts about 3 days. While usually milder than red measles, it can cause significant birth defects if a pregnant woman gives it to her unborn child. ...Read more
I have lupus, 3 days ago got very swollen with white under Lt side of tongue. Now have small red lesion spots on body, cause? Lupus? Measles?
Diagnosed with pneumonia a week ago. Still sick after antibiotics but now breaking out with tiny red bumps. Have already been vaccinated for measles?
I've got red, raised itchy bumps only on my torso. Bug bite? Any idea what it could be? Ants? Spiders? Or a disease like measles? No pain though.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small red itchy bumps on back of neck symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on my feet symptoms
- Small red itchy bumps on ears symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Small red itchy bumps on my neck symptoms
- My face is red and burning up could allergies be the cause of these symptoms
- Red rash on hip symptoms
- Red rash on pubic area symptoms
- Talk to a dermatologist online