Doctor insights on:
Red Itchy Skin Sun Damaged
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
I have got red itchy skin all over my body amd have had it for about 3 months. Are there any natural remedies for this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy red bumps on skin after sun exposure
- Sun damage skin safety
- Effects sun damage skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Skin damage due to overexposure to the sun
- Oil of olay and sun damaged skin
- How to rejuvenate sun damaged skin?
- Home remedy for sun damaged skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online