Doctor insights on:
Red Itchy Bumps On Skin All Over Body
Rash: Cannot tell without looking at it, i highly recomend seeing your primary care doctor ...Read more
Can you tell me what to do if for 2 weeks i've been dealing with red itchy bumps all over my body! help!?
I have these really red itchy bumps all over my body i scrach them cause they itch bad but everytime i do i wake up the next morning with more?
I am having a reaction to something causing me to have red itchy bumps all over my body. They are randomly placed. It has been going on for 5-6 months?
I've been having breakouts all over my body. It started at the shoulders and spread from there. The breakout areas are clusters of red itchy bumps.
Acne? Pityrosporum?: Clusters of red itchy bumps on your body could be acne, but it could also be pityrosporum folliculitis. Acne can be treated with any of the over the counter benzoyl peroxide washes. If you are not improving, you may need to see a dermatologist for a prescription anti fungal. How long has this been going on? ...Read more
Rash: It needs to be examined for proper treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy skin all over body red bumps
- I have red itchy small bumps like bites all over my body
- Red bumps all over body not itchy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy red bumps all over body spreading
- Itchy little red bumps all over body
- Small itchy red bumps all over body
- Tiny red bumps all over body not itchy
- Talk to a dermatologist online