Doctor insights on:
Red Ear Drum
The cartilage on the inside of my left ear hurts. it is right above my ear drum, looks more red and noticeable bump,hurts when touching it? Took a pic
I'm 100% sure I ruptured my ear drum. I'm experiencing no symptoms besides hearing loss. Ent will only give antibiotics for prevention, any advice?
3 y/o has tubes in ears. She has a cold, doc said ears are draining and the one is red just outside of the eardrum. Is draining a good thing w/ tubes?
9 mo fluid in ear is getting yellow & eardrum looks red. Should I start her on Septra (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) right away or wait it out? Fluid not infected last week @ ENT.
Looked in baby's ear and ear drum is red on one ear he is teething and runny nose could it b ear infection or pressure?4 weeks ago on antibiotics
Red doesn't diagnose: Red is but one thing we look at when visualizing an ear drum. Red alone does not an ear infection make. An ear drum can be red if child has fever, is crying, holding breath, etc. We also look at landmarks, how the light reflexes, whether the ear drum moves, whether there is fluid behind the drum. All the things together make the diagnosis. If you are concerned, best to have doc look to diagnose. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Roseola red ear drum
- Remedies for red ear drum
- Is red ear drum a symptom of roseola?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for red ear drum
- Is red ear drum a symptom of acute otitis media?
- What is the best treatment for red ear drum?
- How long does red ear drum associated with roseola last?
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free