Doctor insights on:
Many things: I agree. Redness can be from exposure, medication side effects, allergic reactions, eczema, rosacea, contact, trauma from aggressive cleaning to more serious conditions like autoimmune diseases. Have your primary care physician do a history and physical exam. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Red face: Your face has many blood vessels -- and many are close to the surface of your skin. This can increase as you age. They are very responsive to emotion like embarrassment, anger, etc. Because of your mind-body connection. Also some people have a condition called rosacea -- you get red face w/spicy foods, heat, alcohol, etc http://www.Webmd.Com/skin-problems-and-treatments/rosacea-7/default.Htm. ...Read more
Cheek Redness: There may be several reasons depending on the appearance, location and duration of the redness. Especially in your age, at the top of the differential is Rosacea,or even sun damage, eczema, contact dermatitis but it may also be a more serious condition such as an autoimmune condition called Lupus.I strongly suggest consulting with a dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Red mark on skin won't go away
- Red bump on finger won't go away
- Why do my ears both get red and hot sometimes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have red dots at the back of my throat?
- Little red dots on roof of mouth
- Clusters of small red itchy bumps on elbows area
- Flat red spots on skin not itchy
- What are the benefits of red currant?