Doctor insights on:
Red Bump Face
Allergy?: Talk to your doctor about referral to a dermatologist for kin patch testing. ...Read more
Could a new skin lotion be causing my occasional red bumps on face? Small red no pus or head what is that? Do they disappear?
Red bumps on face worse when I am hot. They don't itch and they are not pimples they are mostly on my checks. ?
Rosacea : Is likely. See your doctor for to get prescribed topical medications ANS to learn about triggers. ...Read more
Shinny red bumps on face? I have two red bumps on my cheeks one is the size of a bean they move around I do have bad acne, there is no pus what is it?
Acne Nodules: Acne cysts are soft, pus-filled and inflamed lesions that occur deep in the dermis. They are also referred to as acne nodules, and are notoriously difficult to treat with common acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. Due to the fact that acne cysts occur deep inside the skin, they must be treated by a skincare professional in order to minimize scarring. ...Read more
What other infections cause rashes on skin and red bumps in face besides chicken pox. My son is 4?
Dermatological : Eval should help to make this diagnosis. ...Read more
Slightly red bumps underskin on face. Never had before comes up and goes away. No head on them. What is this?
Ingrown hairs: is a possibilityGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small red bumps on face not pimples
- Red itchy bumps on face and neck
- Small red itchy bumps on face skin symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are these red bumps spreading on my face and neck?
- Red bumps on face but not pimples
- Red swollen bump on face
- Red pimple like bumps on face
- Small red itchy bumps on face chest neck and back