Doctor insights on:
Red Blood Clots In Stool
I have had bloody stools for over a month,water will be soild red. Alot of pain,big blood clots on tp and in stool also very stringy and now back pain?
Time to see your Dr.: if you don't have a doctor, go to a prompt care or emergency room. you seriously need to be evaluated. this is lower GI bleeding , either from colon, anorectal area,, or distal small bowel. I'm not going to go through the differential, I'm just telling you to get seen, and soon. Good luck. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I am a 22 year old female, i had about two tbsp of bright red blood in stool w/ blood clots. Cancerous colon polyps in family history.?
When I go to the toilet I find after I wipe after a stool I find a dark red blood clot with mucus on the paper?
Llq pain worse after bm (freq increment 1x/d to 3-4x/d) w/ bright blood & mucus on toilet tissue everytime, blood clots in stool sometimes.What is it?
LLQ Pain: This should be evaluated by GI specialist based upon information provided. Inflammatory bowel disease(ulcerative colitis or crohn's) is in the differential. Irritable bowel syndrome (ibs)does not cause rectal bleeding. Ibs + hemorrhoids however potentially could explain the symptoms . Evaluation should be done. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bright red blood clots in stool
- Bright red blood and clots in stool
- Bright red blood clot in stool
- Bright red blood and mucus in stool
- Bright red blood in stool while pregnant
- Red blood cells in stool
- Bright red blood in loose stool
- What does bright red blood in your stool mean?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free