Doctor insights on:
Recurring Vaginal Odor
It will be messy: Baking powder contains baking soda and cream of tartar, which is a very fine powder. So it will make a kind of goo that might help a little but also might make things worse. Better to find the cause of the odor (very often it is a buildup of the wrong kind of bacteria or yeast in the vagina), especially if there is a discharge, and to treat the cause specifically. Get it checked at any clinic. ...Read more
Treat the cause: Bacterial vaginosis is a common cause of vaginal odor and is readily treatable with antibiotics. Probiotics can also help to restore your normal vaginal flora and ph. See your doc for evaluation and treatment. ...Read more
I suddenly got strong foul vaginal odor that I've never smelled before and it constantly feels like i wet my pants a little bit its been like this for?
Go to the Doctor: You have an infection. Please go get the appropriate tests and examination. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vaginal odor after taking antibiotics
- I have a vaginal odor and bad pain on my lower back
- Vaginal itching without discharge or odor
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Noticeable vaginal odor
- Can i take amoxicillin to get rid of my foul odor and vaginal discharge?
- What can cause yellow vaginal discharge with a fishy odor?
- Vaginal odor after sexual intercourse
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free