Doctor insights on:
Recurring Throat White Patches
Sore throat with green and brown patches reoccurred twice now, and doctors I've seen aren't too concerned. Accompanied with sniffles. ?
Infection?: Green patches with sore throat makes me think infection of sinuses. Brown patches? Kinda makes me wonder if you smoke, first of all. No judgment...it is just usually why I see brown there. If u have other signs of infection (slight fever, swollen lymph nodes in neck, etc) I'd see if an antibiotic helps. It should also be possible to send a swab of the lesions to check for bacteria. Hope it helps! ...Read more
White patches: Hello, the white patches in the back of your throat sound like tonsilliths. These are food particles that get stuck in the tonsil tissues. They harden and make your tonsils look like they are infected. Under these tonsil pimples is a cavity or crevice that may be inflamed and infected. Gargle with water after every meal. This helps to clear these white pimples. Also see your doctor. ...Read more
Yesterday I had white patches in the back of my throat, today they're barely there but it still hurts like it did yesterday. What could it be?
Yes, but ...: Could be something more serious. See your doctor or especially ENT doctor. ...Read more
I have white patches in back of throat but no pain. What could it be? Ii was on anti biotics for separate problem.Could the medicine have caused it?.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do about a sore throat and white patches at the back of my throat?
- White patches on tongue and sore throat
- White patches at back of throat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- White patches in throat not strep
- No sore throat white patches and skin tag on tonsil
- White patches in the back of throat
- Sore throat with white patches on tonsils
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online