Doctor insights on:
Like a wave: Many people are disturbed by such occurrences & reassurance that this is normal (it is) often helps. The worry itself can make it worse sometimes. The fight or flight response triggers rapid shallow breaths which trigger a cascade of physiologic changes like the ones mentioned. Focus on your breath and intentionally take longer breaths. Think of the anger like a wave that crests and dissipates. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Sometimes out of nowhere my body will get really cold (shivering) for 5-8min then either really hot or goes back to normal. Why does this happen?
Not enough info: In order to give yoiu an answer i would need a lot more information. That would entail seeing your family physician and perhaps have some blood tests done. Are you taking any medication or herbal preparations? Lots of things can cause this mostly benign but to be sure please see your physician. ...Read more
I have never felt shivering at cold days even ifeel too cold but now i'm shivering too much when i feel cold. What has changed about me? 1.77cm/82kg.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes someone to shiver after sex?
- What causes uncontrollable shivering?
- Recurring hand foot mouth virus is that possible
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Extreme shivering without fever
- Recurring scab on scalp
- Recurring rash in same spot
- Recurring bump on lip
- Talk to a neurologist online