Doctor insights on:
Recurring Pink Eye In Children
My co-worker has children that currently have pink-eye. Can my he spread this to the rest of us that share a small office? I really do not want pink eye. But i know it is very contagious, and can spread through contact. Can he unknowingly bring it into ou
In a child care setting, can pink eye be passed around, with children who had it previously becoming reinfected (within a week or two)?
My children have pink eye and I've had a very bad sore throat with neck pain and swollen glands for 3 days but no fever. Could they be connected?
I keep getting pink eye in my left eye. I've had it 12 times in the past year. Why is this.. what can I do to prevent this from reoccurring?
What should I do for an 8 year old son who has reoccurring allergic pink eye? He was treated it went away and now it is back.
Recurring pink eye. Had it 5 times this month. Not full blown. Drops made worse. Tried refresh drops at night, not much help. Any suggestions?
Seek Urgent Care: If you have not seen an Ophthamologist, then you should see one. You may have an infection that is resistant to the antibiotic drops that you are using. You mentioned having discharge if you mean thick, cloudy vs clear watery, this points more towards a bacterial infection which must be resolved quickly. See an eye doctor as soon as possible. If you can't get in within 24hrs then see your doctor ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Recurring pink eye in adults
- Home remedies for pink eye in children
- Early symptoms of pink eye in children
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treating pink eye in children
- Is it good to put milk in your eyes if you have red eye or pink eye?
- Can you get pink eye from someone farting in your face?
- Fever and eye pain in children
- Talk to a pediatrician online